Mould and condensation on the underside of old cement and asbestos based sheet roofs is a common problem.
Replacing the roof with modern metal panels which have been specially coated eliminates the condensation and the problems it causes including mould, damp and drips.
Old mouldy fibre cement roof sheets
- Does your garage roof look like this?
- Is it mouldy inside?
- Does it smell damp and musty?
- Are there visible cracks that leak?
- Are your possessions getting ruined when stored in your garage?
New specially coated metal sheets
- Let us transform your garage roof in less than a day.
- We will make your garage usable again.
- Our roofs feature a drip-stop felt underside.
- This reduces condensation and brightens up the interior and eliminates the damp musty smell.
These photos are taken from a garage roof we replaced in October 2013.